41 River Terrace, between Warren Street & Chambers Street
Information & AppointmentsEmail Leasing Office 212-217-2111
Pricing Info For Tribeca Pointe
- Studios from $2,900*
- One bedrooms from $3,390*
- Two bedrooms from $5,670*
- 1998Year Built
For More Information
Tribeca Pointe, 41 River Terrace please contact:
Overview of Tribeca Pointe, 41 River Terrace
This waterfront, 42-story tower has spectacular views and very high visibility at the northern end of Battery Park City along the Hudson River.
Erected in 1998 by Rockrose Development, one of New York’s major residential developers, it was designed by Gruzen Sampton Architects and has one of the most distinctive forms at Battery Park City.
It is highlighted by a dramatic curved element that projects from the top third of the building on its northwest corner. This element has a glass façade except for its top several floors, which have balconies.
The tower’s form is quite complex as its east façade also sports a projecting element near its top and a large portion of its north façade is cantilevered slightly and its northeast corner is indented.
The "collage" treatment resembles somewhat some of the luxury apartment towers near Lincoln Center and is very effective.
The building, which is known as TriBeCa Pointe, has 340 apartments, a free health club, a concierge, doorman, a sundeck, a bicycle room, a children’s room, valet service as well as marble baths. Its two-story-high lobby has a vaulted ceiling, dark paneling and impressive picture windows.
It is not far from Stuyvesant School and the TriBeCa Bridge over the West Side Highway.
This is one of the most spectacular buildings at Battery Park City, which has extensive retail facilities at the World Financial Center, many parks and a major public art program. The building’s address is 41 River Terrace and it is also known as...
Features & Amenities
- FT Doorman
- Hi Rise
- Post War
- Central AC
- Full Service Garage
- Health Club
- Roof Deck
- Washer/Dryer in building
- Fitness Center
- Very dramatic and interesting architecture
- Spectacular views
- On the esplanade at Battery Park City along the Hudson River
- Health club
- Valet servoce
- Bicycle Room
- Impressive lobby
- Some balconies
- Adjacent to Rockefeller Park
- Many apartments
- Not close to subways
- Area still needs more nighborhood shopping and amenities
Tribeca Pointe, 41 River Terrace Featured In:
More New York City Apartment Buildings
- East Side (Manhattan) Apartment Buildings from 59th to 125th Streets
- West Side (Manhattan) Apartment Buildings from 59th to 125th Streets
- Midtown (Manhattan) Apartment Buildings from 34th to 59th Streets
- Downtown (Manhattan) Apartment Buildings including Chelsea, Greenwich Village, West Village, East Village, Lower East Side, SoHo, NoHo, NoLita and Tribeca
- Financial District/Battery Park City Apartment Buildings
- Upper Manhattan Apartment Buildings from 125th to 207th Streets
- All Buildings All Manhattan Apartment Buildings