333 East 56th Street, between First Avenue & Second Avenue
Information & AppointmentsEmail Leasing Office 877-535-0500
Pricing Info For The Bamford
- One bedrooms from $2,995*
- Two bedrooms from $4,995*
- Three bedrooms from $6,195*
- 1983Year Built
For More Information
The Bamford, 333 East 56th Street please contact:
Overview of The Bamford, 333 East 56th Street
This very large rental apartment building was erected by Glenwood Management, one of the city’s leading luxury apartment buildings, in 1983 and remodeled in 1992.
The 19-floor building has about 14 apartments per floor, a rooftop health club and pool, a sundeck, a 24-hour doorman, a bicycle room, storage space, a water filtration system, a children’s playroom, a garage with security guard, valet service and video security. It has many balconies, some of which are protruding and some recessed.
The building, which is called The Bamford, has a large lobby in a plaza with considerable sidewalk landscaping. It has 224 units.
This is a quiet street that is close to some small parks on Sutton Place to the cast. There is good cross-town bus service on 57th Street.
The building is convenient to the Queensborough Bridge which is three blocks to the north and generates considerable traffic in this area.
There are numerous restaurants in the vicinity.
Features & Amenities
- FT Doorman
- Hi Rise
- Post War
- Basement Storage
- Full Service Garage
- Health Club
- Roof Deck
- Party Room
- Fitness Center
More New York City Apartment Buildings
- East Side (Manhattan) Apartment Buildings from 59th to 125th Streets
- West Side (Manhattan) Apartment Buildings from 59th to 125th Streets
- Midtown (Manhattan) Apartment Buildings from 34th to 59th Streets
- Downtown (Manhattan) Apartment Buildings including Chelsea, Greenwich Village, West Village, East Village, Lower East Side, SoHo, NoHo, NoLita and Tribeca
- Financial District/Battery Park City Apartment Buildings
- Upper Manhattan Apartment Buildings from 125th to 207th Streets
- All Buildings All Manhattan Apartment Buildings