210 West 89th Street, between Amsterdam Avenue & Broadway
Information & AppointmentsEmail Leasing Office 646.524.8036
Pricing Info For Stonehenge Tower
- Studios from $2,250*
- One bedrooms from $2,695*
- 1963Year Built
For More Information
Stonehenge Tower, 210 West 89th Street please contact:
New York, NY 10024
Overview of Stonehenge Tower, 210 West 89th Street
This attractive 12-story rental apartment building at 210 West 89th Street is known as Stonehenge Tower and contains 151 units.
The beige-brick building has a canopied entrance with a marquee, a full-time doorman, laundry facilities, stainless steel kitchen appliances, granite kitchen countertops, hardwood floors, and marble bathrooms.
The mid-block building has sidewalk landscaping and is pet friendly.
It has no garage, no roof deck and no balconies.
It is not far from a subway station at Broadway and 86th Street where there is also very good bus transportation.
There are numerous restaurants in the neighborhood.
The building was the first acquisition in 1995 by Stonehenge Partners Inc., which is headed by Ofer Yardeni and Joel Seiden. Its other Manhattan properties include 20 and 41 Park Avenue, 10 Downing Street, The Olivia on West 33rd Street and the Ritz Plaza at 235 West 48th Street.
Features & Amenities
- FT Doorman
- Hi Rise
- Post War
- Central AC
- Full Service Garage
- Washer/Dryer in building
- Attractive mid-block building
- Sidewalk landscaping
- Very good public transportation
- Canopied entrance with marquee
- Lively neighborhood with many restaurants and stores
- Stainless steel kitchen appliances
- Granite kitchen countertops
- Laundry facility
- Pet friendly
- Many apartments
- No health club
- No garage
- No balconies
More New York City Apartment Buildings
- East Side (Manhattan) Apartment Buildings from 59th to 125th Streets
- West Side (Manhattan) Apartment Buildings from 59th to 125th Streets
- Midtown (Manhattan) Apartment Buildings from 34th to 59th Streets
- Downtown (Manhattan) Apartment Buildings including Chelsea, Greenwich Village, West Village, East Village, Lower East Side, SoHo, NoHo, NoLita and Tribeca
- Financial District/Battery Park City Apartment Buildings
- Upper Manhattan Apartment Buildings from 125th to 207th Streets
- All Buildings All Manhattan Apartment Buildings