Between West 26th Street & West 27th Street
Information & AppointmentsEmail Leasing Office (866) 635-9433
Pricing Info For 777 Sixth Avenue
- Studios from $3,335*
- One bedrooms from $3,945*
- Two bedrooms from $6,535*
- 2001Year Built
For More Information
777 Sixth Avenue please contact:
Manhattan , NY 10001
Overview of 777 Sixth Avenue
This 32-story rental apartment building at 777 Avenue of the Americas in Chelsea was built in 2001 by the Macklowe Organization and has a side-street entrance with a long waterfall and a long wall of glass blocks.
Its lobby has an Jackson Pollock-like painting by Mike Midia.
The building,which has 294 apartments, has a concierge and a 24-hour health club, a private lounge, valet service and housekeeping, a laundry room and a roof deck.
Apartments have natural finish oak parquet floors, twin glazed thermal windows, individual heating and air-conditioning controls, Crane pedestal sinks, General Electric appliances, and 8-foot-8-inch high ceilings.
It is in the middle of the stretch of high-rise apartment buildings that occupied what used to be the city’s Flower Market district.
It is convenient to many restaurants and clubs and one block away from Madison Square Park.
In 2010, the building was purchased by Equity Residential.
Features & Amenities
- Hi Rise
- Post War
- Health Club
- Roof Deck
- Washer/Dryer in building
More New York City Apartment Buildings
- East Side (Manhattan) Apartment Buildings from 59th to 125th Streets
- West Side (Manhattan) Apartment Buildings from 59th to 125th Streets
- Midtown (Manhattan) Apartment Buildings from 34th to 59th Streets
- Downtown (Manhattan) Apartment Buildings including Chelsea, Greenwich Village, West Village, East Village, Lower East Side, SoHo, NoHo, NoLita and Tribeca
- Financial District/Battery Park City Apartment Buildings
- Upper Manhattan Apartment Buildings from 125th to 207th Streets
- All Buildings All Manhattan Apartment Buildings