Between Greenwich Avenue & West 4th Street
Information & Appointments
Pricing Info For 1 Bank Street
- Studios from $3,500*
- One bedrooms from $4,500*
- Two bedrooms from $6,750*
For More Information
1 Bank Street please contact:
Overview of 1 Bank Street
This 6-story rental apartment building fronts on Greenwich Avenue and it has 78 units.
Bank Street is one of the loveliest in Greenwich Village with many 19th Century buildings with handsome stoops and many trees.
This neighborhood used to have two of Greenwich Village’s most important movie theaters, the Loew’s Sheridan and the Greenwich, both of which were eventually demolished.
The area abounds in many restaurants and bars and while this building is not very glamorous it has a prime "Village" location and is not too far from public transportation.
The building has a part-time doorman and an elevator and fire escapes.
Features & Amenities
More New York City Apartment Buildings
- East Side (Manhattan) Apartment Buildings from 59th to 125th Streets
- West Side (Manhattan) Apartment Buildings from 59th to 125th Streets
- Midtown (Manhattan) Apartment Buildings from 34th to 59th Streets
- Downtown (Manhattan) Apartment Buildings including Chelsea, Greenwich Village, West Village, East Village, Lower East Side, SoHo, NoHo, NoLita and Tribeca
- Financial District/Battery Park City Apartment Buildings
- Upper Manhattan Apartment Buildings from 125th to 207th Streets
- All Buildings All Manhattan Apartment Buildings