245 East 44th Street, between Third Avenue & Second Avenue
- 1986Year Built
Overview of Falcon Towers, 245 East 44th Street
This 32-story rental apartment tower is located at 245 East 44th Street and is convenient to both Grand Central Terminal and the United Nations.
It has 181 apartments and was designed by Schuman Lichtenstein Claman & Efron.
It was erected in 1987 and is distinguished by its many angled balconies and its mid-block plaza.
It has a polished granite entrance portico and sidewalk landscaping with seating.
The building, which is known as Falcon Towers, has a concierge and a 24-hour doorman and a fitness center.
All units have balconies and dishwashers.
Features & Amenities
- FT Doorman
- Hi Rise
- Post War
- Central AC
- Close to Grand Central Terminal
- Close to the United Nations
- Fitness center
- Washers and dryers
- Cats allowed
- No garage
- No roof deck
More New York City Apartment Buildings
- East Side (Manhattan) Apartment Buildings from 59th to 125th Streets
- West Side (Manhattan) Apartment Buildings from 59th to 125th Streets
- Midtown (Manhattan) Apartment Buildings from 34th to 59th Streets
- Downtown (Manhattan) Apartment Buildings including Chelsea, Greenwich Village, West Village, East Village, Lower East Side, SoHo, NoHo, NoLita and Tribeca
- Financial District/Battery Park City Apartment Buildings
- Upper Manhattan Apartment Buildings from 125th to 207th Streets
- All Buildings All Manhattan Apartment Buildings