Between Lexington Avenue & Third Avenue
Overview of 165 East 35th Street
This pleasant, 15-story apartment building was erected in 1957. It was converted to a cooperative in 1986 and has 112 units.
The red-brick building has a two-story white marble entrance surround, a two-step-down entrance, a two-step-down vestibule, sidewalk landscaping, a concierge, discrete air-conditioners. It has no balconies, no health club, no roof deck and no garage.
There are some nice, old, low-rise, carriage-house buildings on the same block.
This Murray Hill neighborhood is very convenient to the Midtown Business District to the north and the popular Flatiron district to the south and has good public transportation. The Queens-Midtown Tunnel is a few blocks to the north and east.
Carter B. Horsley
Features & Amenities
- FT Doorman
- Roof Deck
More New York City Apartment Buildings
- East Side (Manhattan) Apartment Buildings from 59th to 125th Streets
- West Side (Manhattan) Apartment Buildings from 59th to 125th Streets
- Midtown (Manhattan) Apartment Buildings from 34th to 59th Streets
- Downtown (Manhattan) Apartment Buildings including Chelsea, Greenwich Village, West Village, East Village, Lower East Side, SoHo, NoHo, NoLita and Tribeca
- Financial District/Battery Park City Apartment Buildings
- Upper Manhattan Apartment Buildings from 125th to 207th Streets
- All Buildings All Manhattan Apartment Buildings