105 Duane Street, between Church Street & Broadway
Information & Appointments
Pricing Info For Tribeca Tower
- Studios from $2,600*
- Alcove from $2,595*
- One bedrooms from $3,555*
- Two bedrooms from $4,259*
- 1990Year Built
For More Information
Tribeca Tower, 105 Duane Street please contact:
Overview of Tribeca Tower, 105 Duane Street
This 52-story tower has fabulous views in many directions because it sprouts in an area composed mostly of 19th Century cast-iron buildings a couple of blocks in from the Hudson River waterfront and a couple of blocks away from the city’s civic center.
The building’s location at 105 Duane Street is smack in the midst of the very popular TriBeCa district that is home to many trendy restaurants and clubs. This area is an architecture buff’s dream for it combines within easy walking distance excellent examples of a wide variety of styles.
Nearby landmarks include City Hall, the Woolworth Building, the World Financial Center, St. Paul’s Church, the great gate of P. S. 234, designed by Richard Dattner, the impressive megastructure of the Borough of Manhattan Community College designed by the Caudill Rowlett Scott Partnership, the superb Independence Plaza North complex designed by Oppenheimer, Brady & Vogelstein and a group of very handsome Federal townhouses at Harrison and Greenwich Streets.
This rental apartment tower was designed by Schuman Lichtenstein Claman and Efron and is owned by The Related Companies. It has 451 apartments, many with bay windows, some at the building’s corners.
The building, which is also known as 10 Thomas Street and 1 Trimble Place, has a garage, a health club and pool, a doorman, a concierge, a two-story-high lobby, a bicycle room, a sundeck, a landscaped plaza, and valet service and it permits small dogs.
There are several subway lines with nearby...
Features & Amenities
- Attended Lobby
- Hi Rise
- Post War
- Basement Storage
- Central AC
- Full Service Garage
- Health Club
- Roof Deck
- Fitness Center
- Rooftop Terrace
Tribeca Tower, 105 Duane Street Featured In:
More New York City Apartment Buildings
- East Side (Manhattan) Apartment Buildings from 59th to 125th Streets
- West Side (Manhattan) Apartment Buildings from 59th to 125th Streets
- Midtown (Manhattan) Apartment Buildings from 34th to 59th Streets
- Downtown (Manhattan) Apartment Buildings including Chelsea, Greenwich Village, West Village, East Village, Lower East Side, SoHo, NoHo, NoLita and Tribeca
- Financial District/Battery Park City Apartment Buildings
- Upper Manhattan Apartment Buildings from 125th to 207th Streets
- All Buildings All Manhattan Apartment Buildings