666 Greenwich Street, between Christopher Street & Barrow Street
Information & AppointmentsEmail Leasing Office 212-691-9800
Pricing Info For The Archive
- Studios from $4,125*
- One bedrooms from $5,395*
- 1891Year Built
For More Information
The Archive, 666 Greenwich Street please contact:
Overview of The Archive, 666 Greenwich Street
This massive, red-brick, Romanesque Revival-style rental apartment building was one of the city’s early conversions of a landmark building. Completed in 1899, the building served as the U. S. Appraiser’s Warehouse until it was converted by Rockrose Associates to rental apartments in 1988.
Rockrose carved out about 200 different layouts out of this impressive building, which has a large center court above the first floor.
The 10-story, full-block building is notable for its arched windows on the first and seventh floors.
It has 479 apartments.
The handsome and impressive building dominates its low-rise neighborhood in the West Village, commanding impressive views in all directions. It is directly to the west from the full-block complex of St. Luke’s-in-the-Fields Episcopal Church and School, which fronts on Hudson Street.
Only a block from the Hudson River waterfront, it is also only half a block from the Christopher Street station of the PATH subway, which goes to New Jersey and Herald Square. Cross-town bus service is excellent on Christopher Street and 10th Street, one block to the north.
This is one of the more desirable sections of the popular West Village with many restaurants and antiques stores nearby on Hudson and Bleecker Streets and many boutiques along Christopher Street.
The building has a concierge and a doorman, a garage, a sundeck, laundries on every floor, valet service and video security. Many of the apartments have high ceilings and some have loft...
Features & Amenities
- FT Doorman
- Hi Rise
- Pre War
- Health Club
- Roof Deck
- Mail Room
- Fitness Center
The Archive, 666 Greenwich Street Featured In:
More New York City Apartment Buildings
- East Side (Manhattan) Apartment Buildings from 59th to 125th Streets
- West Side (Manhattan) Apartment Buildings from 59th to 125th Streets
- Midtown (Manhattan) Apartment Buildings from 34th to 59th Streets
- Downtown (Manhattan) Apartment Buildings including Chelsea, Greenwich Village, West Village, East Village, Lower East Side, SoHo, NoHo, NoLita and Tribeca
- Financial District/Battery Park City Apartment Buildings
- Upper Manhattan Apartment Buildings from 125th to 207th Streets
- All Buildings All Manhattan Apartment Buildings