401 East 80th Street At the Southeast Corner of First Avenue
Information & AppointmentsEmail Leasing Office 212-570-6246
Pricing Info For Gracie Mews
- One bedrooms from $2,750*
- Two bedrooms from $3,600*
- Three bedrooms from $4,000*
- Four bedrooms from $10,500*
- 1980Year Built
For More Information
Gracie Mews, 401 East 80th Street please contact:
New York, NY 10075
Overview of Gracie Mews, 401 East 80th Street
This handsome, 36-story apartment building was erected in 1980 and has 311 rental apartments.
The beige-brick building, which is called Gracie Mews, has a canopied entrance, a doorman, a concierge, a driveway, a garage, a sun deck, a health club, many balconies, a recreation room, consistent fenestration, and lush sidewalk landscaping.
It has a two-story white marble entrance surround and a nice lobby. Many of the apartments on higher floors have excellent views.
There is good cross-town bus service on 79th Streets, but subway stations are not nearby.
There is a southbound entrance to the FDR Drive at 79th Street and Carl Schurz Park and some excellent private schools are nearby.
It was developed by Burton R. Resnick and has addresses of 401 East 80th Street, 1540 First Avenue and 400 East 81st Street.
Features & Amenities
- FT Doorman
- Hi Rise
- Post War
- Central AC
- Full Service Garage
- Health Club
- Roof deck
- Health club
- Sidewalk landscaping
- Many apartments
- Not close to subways
- Inconvenient shopping
More New York City Apartment Buildings
- East Side (Manhattan) Apartment Buildings from 59th to 125th Streets
- West Side (Manhattan) Apartment Buildings from 59th to 125th Streets
- Midtown (Manhattan) Apartment Buildings from 34th to 59th Streets
- Downtown (Manhattan) Apartment Buildings including Chelsea, Greenwich Village, West Village, East Village, Lower East Side, SoHo, NoHo, NoLita and Tribeca
- Financial District/Battery Park City Apartment Buildings
- Upper Manhattan Apartment Buildings from 125th to 207th Streets
- All Buildings All Manhattan Apartment Buildings