- Built in 2004
- 147 Apartments
- 14 Floors
When developed in 2004, 1 Morton Square continued the boom of real estate activity in the Far West Village. The modernist building, designed by Costas Kondylis & Partners, is a full-block development that rests between West, Washington, Morton and Leroy Streets.
Comprised of both towers and low-rise buildings, the property holds 283 apartments. Its mix includes a seven-story rental building with 135 apartments; 147 lofts, and six townhouses. The lofts and townhouses range in size from 1,160 to 4,000 square feet.
1 Morton Square’s amenities include a health club, full-time concierge service, courtyard garden, valet and full-service garage and a children's playroom. It offers the additional perks of beautiful river views and easy access to both the West Village and TriBeCa.
- Forte, 230 Ashland Place
- Lincoln Plaza Towers, 44 West 62nd Street
- The Bazzini Building, 21 Jay Street
- The Kenilworth, 151 Central Park West
- The Sohmer Piano Building, 170 Fifth Avenue
- Channel Club, 455 East 86th Street
- Dalton on Greenwich, 303 Greenwich Street
- Trump Parc, 106 Central Park South
- 37 East 12th Street
- 47 East 91st Street