- Built in 1986
- 370 Apartments
- 40 Floors
This stepped plan condominium tower is tucked away rather discretely despite its large size.
A 40-story tower with 370 apartments, it offers a location that is very convenient to the Grand Central district and is the best such situated "full-service" high-rise. Some of the top units have high ceilings and the building permits dogs.
With its health club and pool and garage and many balconies, residents are totally immersed in the area's many architectural glories, ranging from the nearby former Daily News Building to the Chrysler, Chanin and Ford Foundation buildings, to say nothing of Tudor City and the United Nations.
It was designed by Frank Williams & Associates for William Zeckendorf, Worldwide Realty and Ernest S. Alson, and was completed in 1986.
- CitySpire, 150 West 56th Street
- Lincoln Plaza Towers, 44 West 62nd Street
- The Kenilworth, 151 Central Park West
- The Parc Vendome, 340 West 57th Street
- The Waterford, 300 East 93rd Street
- Channel Club, 455 East 86th Street
- Liberty House, 377 Rector Place
- One York Street , 1 York Street
- Trump Parc, 106 Central Park South
- 508 West 24th Street