344 Third Avenue, between East 25th Street & East 26th Street
Information & Appointments
Pricing Info For Manhattan Promenade
- One bedrooms from $2,700*
- Two bedrooms from $4,200*
- 1998Year Built
For More Information
Manhattan Promenade, 344 Third Avenue please contact:
New York, NY 10022
Overview of Manhattan Promenade, 344 Third Avenue
This handsome, light red-brick, 22-story building was erected in 1998 and has 183 rental apartments.
Between 25th and 26th Streets, it is convenient to Madison Square and Gramercy Parks and the Flatiron District that abounds in many trendy restaurants and good local shopping.
The building has a concierge, a two-story limestone base, a canopied entrance, balconies, a garage, a roof deck and consistent fenestration. It has no health club and no sidewalk landscaping.
There is good public transportation.
It was designed by Stephen B. Jacobs for Robert M. Kalimian.
It is known as Manhattan Promenade and its address is 344 Third Avenue.
Features & Amenities
- FT Doorman
- Hi Rise
- Post War
- Health Club
- Fitness Center
- Convenient to Madison Square and Gramercy Parks
- Good public transportation
- Roof deck
- Convenient to many restaurants
- Many apartments
- Considerable traffic
- No health club
- No sidewalk landscaping
Manhattan Promenade, 344 Third Avenue Featured In:
More New York City Apartment Buildings
- East Side (Manhattan) Apartment Buildings from 59th to 125th Streets
- West Side (Manhattan) Apartment Buildings from 59th to 125th Streets
- Midtown (Manhattan) Apartment Buildings from 34th to 59th Streets
- Downtown (Manhattan) Apartment Buildings including Chelsea, Greenwich Village, West Village, East Village, Lower East Side, SoHo, NoHo, NoLita and Tribeca
- Financial District/Battery Park City Apartment Buildings
- Upper Manhattan Apartment Buildings from 125th to 207th Streets
- All Buildings All Manhattan Apartment Buildings