225 East 95th Street, between Second Avenue & Third Avenue
Information & AppointmentsEmail Leasing Office 212-289-5000
Pricing Info For Normandie Court
- One bedrooms from $2,545*
- Two bedrooms from $2,900*
- Three bedrooms from $4,995*
- 1987Year Built
For More Information
Normandie Court, 225 East 95th Street please contact:
New York, NY
Overview of Normandie Court, 225 East 95th Street
One of the city’s largest luxury rental apartment developments, this three-building complex of 1,477 apartments was erected by Milford Management in 1987.
The 34-story towers occupy the full block bounded by Third and Second Avenues and 95th and 96th Streets. Most of the "slab" buildings are parallel to the cross-streets and form an imposing wall for the northern edge of the Upper East Side.
Fortunately, that "wall" is not solid because of the separation of the towers. Furthermore, the façades of the beige-brick towers are modulated with brown brick that serves as vertical accents to further break up the mass of the project. A rooftop health club and pool atop one of the towers also adds some visual interest.
Milford Management erected a smaller but similar full-block development, Windsor Court at 151-5 East 31st Street, in 1988.
In addition to a health club and pool, this development also has a garage. a doorman, a driveway, a recreation room, a concierge, a bicycle room, and valet service and permits small dogs. The buildings have canopied entrances.
The building, which is known as Normandie Court, has the addresses of 205 East 95th Street, 202 East 96th Street and 1695 Third Avenue.
There is a subway station nearby at Lexington Avenue and 96th Street on which there is also good cross-town bus service. A major entrance and exit to the FDR Drive is to the east as are several playgrounds.
The very popular and desirable Carnegie Hill neighborhood is just to the west and south...
Features & Amenities
- Attended Lobby
- FT Doorman
- Hi Rise
- Post War
- Full Service Garage
- Health Club
- Roof Deck
- Roof deck
- Fitness center
- Lush gardens
- Close to 96th Street subway
- Close to FDR Drive
- Close to Carnegie Hill
- Valet services
- Many apartments
More New York City Apartment Buildings
- East Side (Manhattan) Apartment Buildings from 59th to 125th Streets
- West Side (Manhattan) Apartment Buildings from 59th to 125th Streets
- Midtown (Manhattan) Apartment Buildings from 34th to 59th Streets
- Downtown (Manhattan) Apartment Buildings including Chelsea, Greenwich Village, West Village, East Village, Lower East Side, SoHo, NoHo, NoLita and Tribeca
- Financial District/Battery Park City Apartment Buildings
- Upper Manhattan Apartment Buildings from 125th to 207th Streets
- All Buildings All Manhattan Apartment Buildings