303 East 83rd Street At the Northeast Corner of Second Avenue
Information & Appointments
Pricing Info For Archstone Camargue
- Studios from $3,435*
- One bedrooms from $2,650*
- Two bedrooms from $4,250*
For More Information
Archstone Camargue, 303 East 83rd Street please contact:
New York, New York 10028
Overview of Archstone Camargue, 303 East 83rd Street
The Archstone Camargue is a beige-brick, 30-story apartment building at 303 East 83rd Street that has a pleasant plaza at its canopied entrance with brightly-colored public art.
The building, which is also known as 1602 Second Avenue, has 261 apartments and was built by the Kakilow Construction Company in the late 1970s.
It was designed by Philip Birnbaum & Associates.
Archstone-Smith agreed to be acquired in 2007 by Lehman Brothers Holdings and Tishman Speyer for $13.5 million with a total value including the refinancing of its existing debt of about $22 billion. In 2013, the building was acquired by Equity Residential.
Features & Amenities
- FT Doorman
- Hi Rise
- Post War
- Full Service Garage
- Roof Deck
- Sidewalk landscaping
- Consistent fenestration
- Many apartments
- Considerable traffic
- Not close to subways
More New York City Apartment Buildings
- East Side (Manhattan) Apartment Buildings from 59th to 125th Streets
- West Side (Manhattan) Apartment Buildings from 59th to 125th Streets
- Midtown (Manhattan) Apartment Buildings from 34th to 59th Streets
- Downtown (Manhattan) Apartment Buildings including Chelsea, Greenwich Village, West Village, East Village, Lower East Side, SoHo, NoHo, NoLita and Tribeca
- Financial District/Battery Park City Apartment Buildings
- Upper Manhattan Apartment Buildings from 125th to 207th Streets
- All Buildings All Manhattan Apartment Buildings