Between 61st Street & 62nd Street
Information & AppointmentsEmail Us Call 212.755.5544
- Info & Ratings
- Available Apartments (6)
- Sold Data
- Aerial Video & Imagery
- 2007Year Built
Robert A.M. Stern designed 15 Central Park West between 61st and 62nd Streets.
15 Central Park West is comprised of two limestone towers and features 202, one- to four-bedroom residences. Units offer multi-directional views and full-floor, duplex penthouses are extremely spacious, with some ranging between 5,000 and 6,000 square feet. Kitchens have top-of-the-line appliances and bathrooms are equipped with deluxe fixtures and finishes.
Amenities at 15 Central Park West include a 24-hour doorman, a private dining room and library, a screening room and a health club and pool. Many units also have individual wine cellars.
It is near the restaurants and shops of Columbus Circle as well as Central Park and the Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts.
Features & Amenities
- FT Doorman
- Hi Rise
- Post War
- Central AC
- Full Service Garage
- Health Club
- Washer/Dryer in building
- Business Center
- Party Room
- Event Room
- Fitness Center
- Across from Central Park
- Excellent public transportation
- Close to Columbus Circle
- Close to Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts
- Fitness center with pool
- Elegant design by Robert A. M. Stern
- Dining room
- Considerable traffic
- No roof deck
- Many apartments
15 Central Park West Featured In:
- "Top 10 New York City Apartment Buildings for Viewing the Macys Thanksgiving Day Parade"
- "Top 10 Apartment Buildings Architecturally, West Side"
- "Top 10 Buildings with Park views"
- "Top 10 Post-World War II Apartment Buildings"
- "Top 10 Central Park West Apartment Buildings"
- "Top 10 Buildings with Driveways"
- "Top 10 Penthouses/Terraces"
- "Top 10 Most Prestigious Condos, West Side"
- "Top 10 Most Prestigious Condos, City"
- "Top 10 Views"