The Frontier rises 19 stories in the heart of Murray Hill at 200 East 39th Street between Third Avenue and Tunnel Exit Street. The 2015 building is a development from CBSK Ironstate (a joint venture of CB Developers, SK Development, and Ironstate Development) and is designed by Rawlings Architects. Its name was derived as a tribute to the Frontier Diner, which previously occupied one of the site’s two lots before it burned down in 2010. The 213-foot-tall tower has a grey, modulated façade, many corner windows, and a total of 91 apartments.
There are currently five apartments for rent: a studio for $3,3394/month, three 1-bedrooms from $3,510/month, and a 2-bedroom for $5,400/month. The listings are courtesy of Warburg Realty, and some are no-fee with up to two months of free rent. Pricing is net-effective where applicable, and the leasing team can be contacted below for more details.
Inside the Frontier’s spacious and light-filled apartments are large windows with solar shades, resident-controlled heating and cooling systems, and bamboo wood flooring. Kitchens feature Caesarstone countertops, Liebherr refrigerators; and Bosch ranges, dishwashers, and microwaves. Master baths are complete with custom vanities with honed driftwood, gray marble, and American Standard fixtures. Each residence is equipped with an in-unit Bosch washer/dryer.
Amenities at the Frontier include a 24-hour doorman, bicycle storage, a laundry room with industrial grade washers and dryers, and an 1,800-square-foot Technogym fitness center. Atop the building sits a 2,000-square-foot roof terrace, complete with a BBQ grilling and dining area.
Featured New York City No-Fee Rental Buildings
Mercedes House offers stunning rentals with unobstructed views of the Hudson River. With amazing amenities including a state-of-the-art health club, indoor & outdoor swimming pools & more, Residents don’t just rent a home, they embrace a lifestyle. View Property
More No Fee Rental Deals
- Co-Living Rental 'Common Baltic' Makes its Debut, Offers Leases with Two Months of Free Rent
- Leasing Launch at New Collection of Harlem Rentals with One Month Free; Studios from $2,308/Month
- Newly Opened Boutique Rental on East 81st Street Offers Expansive Layouts with One Month Free
- Jersey City's 41-Story Rental Tower Announces Summer 2017 Opening & Reveals Pricing
- Summer Leasing Launch for 12-Story 'Caesura' in the Brooklyn Cultural District
- Teaser Site Launches for Newly-Dubbed Hudson Yards Rental, 'Henry Hall'
- Leasing Debut at New 8-Story East Harlem Rental, 2139 Third Avenue
- Grand Opening of Theater House, Murray Hill Rentals Priced from $3,200/Month
- High Rise Rental 'Jersey City Urby' Announces February Opening, 713-Foot-Building is Now Second Tallest in the State
- Updated Amenities / Renovations
- Contemporary Amenities & Two Landscaped Roof Decks at Chelsea Centro, Now Leasing with $1,000 Deposits and 1 Month OP
- $1,000 Security Deposits at Murray Hill Tower on East 40th Street; Studios from $2,995/month
- Discounted Security Deposits at 71 Broadway; Studios from $2,735/Month in Landmark FiDi Building