You already saved this building to your portfolio.We will email you when new apartments in this building become available.
Nearby Subway Stations
- 68th Street - Hunter College (at Lexington Ave) (0.31 miles)
907 Fifth Avenue Overview
This large, lavish, Italian-Renassiance-palazzo-style apartment house at 907 Fifth Avenue on the southeast corner at 72nd Street occupies a prime location on the avenue at a major entrance to Central Park just south of the great model-sailboat pond and the wonderful Alice-in-Wonderland statue, which is to say about as close to heaven as possible in New York.
The 12-story building, which has a handsome, canopied entrance on 72nd Street and a center court, was built in 1916 and converted to a cooperative in 1955. It has 48 units now but when it was built it had only two per floor.
It was designed by J. E. R. Carpenter.
Carter Horsley's Review
of 907 Fifth Avenue
907 Fifth Avenue Photo Gallery
Features & Amenities
- Conversion Year: 1955
- FT Doorman
- Hi Rise
- Pre War
- Basement Storage
- Roof Deck
- Washer/Dryer in building
- Fitness Center
- Grand apartments
- Many great views of Central Park
- High ceilings
- Convenient cross-town bus service
- Close to world-famous boutiques on Madison Avenue
- Adjacent to major entrance to Central Park
- Two blocks north of entrance to The Frick Collection
- Designed by J. E. R. Carpenter
- Pet friendly
- Roof deck
- Considerable traffic at major intersection
- Not close to subway
- No garage