Soaring to 42 stories above Battery Park City in lower Manhattan, Tribeca Pointe is a 1998-built rental high rise owned and operated by Rockrose, one of the city's most prominent developers. Several 1 and 2 bedroom units are available for immediate occupancy and are listed with the last month free on a 13-month lease. Apartments are priced starting from $4,050/month for 1 bedrooms and $6,400/month for 2 bedroom/2 bathroom units. The Gruzen Samton-designed building offers luxurious interiors with stunning city & river views and also several amenities for residents.
Beginning with a dramatic double-height vaulted marble lobby and continuing upwards to the rooftop sundeck, traditional yet elegant design is throughout the building. Apartments have spacious layouts with large windows and wood flooring. There are entry foyers, enclosed kitchens and plenty of closet space (including linen closets). Some units on upper floors also have private balconies. The pet-friendly building features an attended lobby with concierge and valet service, a fitness center, a children's playroom, a solarium, and a roof deck.
Perched at the edge of downtown Manhattan means residents have premier access to shopping at Brookfield Place, and an abundance of park and gardens including a 1.2 mile esplanade along the Hudson River. There are also several four-star gourmet restaurants in the area. Read more about Battery Park City here and contact Rockrose for more leasing details.
Featured New York City No Fee Rental Buildings
45 stories. State-of-the-art amenities. Magnificent city views. Studio, 1 and 2 bedrooms available. From amenities to residences, 1 QPS Tower is a testament to the proposition that life should be lived on the highest level possible. Now leasing. View Property
More No Fee Rental Deals
- Views Galore at Top-Notch Tribeca Rental, Now Leasing with 1 Month Free
- World's Tallest Modular Building Now Leasing with 2 Months Free
- The Herald Towers Now Offering One Month Free on All One-Year Leases
- Teaser Site Launches for 420 Kent Avenue, 800+ Waterfront Rentals to Debut in Summer 2018
- The Debut of Vantage, New 45-Story Jersey City Rental Prepares for a Spring Launch
- Clinton Hill's Newest Rental Building is Now 70% Leased; See New Photos of Minimalist Exterior
- Jersey City's 'Ellipse' Launches Leasing - New Waterfront Rentals Are All About the Views
- Downtown Brooklyn's Soaring New Rental 33 Bond Street Launches Leasing for Summer Grand Opening
- Grand Opening of Related Companies' New Hudson Square Rental at 261 Hudson Street
Updated Amenities / Renovations
- Responding to Demand for Local Greens, 1 QPS Tower Opens New Resident Garden; 44-Story Rental Now 45% Leased
- Hub: Brooklyn's Newly-Minted Tallest is a Slice of "Urburbia" with Views for Days
- Renovated Rentals at Upper East Side Prewar; 2 Bedroom Starting From $2,677/Month
- $1,000 Deposits at Hudson Point, Jersey City Waterfront Rentals
- LIC Waterfront High-Rise Offers Discounted Security Deposits, Flexible Lease Terms & 1 Month OP
- Special 24-Month Rate Offer at Atelier Apartments in Williamsburg
Contributor E. Fitzgerald Contributing writer and editor for rental news in New York City