A 12-story, 75-unit building at 69 East 125th Street, between Madison and Park Avenues, is the newest rental to hit East Harlem. The nearly-complete project, recently dubbed "Harlem 125" was designed by Kutnicki Bernstein Architects and developed by Greystone Development. While the building readies for leasing, the lottery has been launched on the rental's 15 affordable apartments and qualifying New Yorkers still have until March 29, 2017 to apply. New renderings for the mixed-use project have also been released, along with a teaser site.
Harlem 125 will host no-fee studio, one- and two-bedroom rentals. Studio residences start from $659/month for someone making $30,240—$38,100 annually. One- and two-bedroom units start from $654/month and $797/month, respectively. You can check out the complete details here (PDF).
The interiors are being done by Lauren Jayne Design and 12 murals done by famed Harlem-based artist Lance Johnson will be featured in the building's lobby. Amenities will include a rooftop terrace, fitness center with outdoor space, a laundry room, bike storage, and on-site parking. Architects incorporated a mix of facade materials and setbacks to the vibrant design, which replaced a historic brownstone. Harlem125 is also split into two towers: A six-story tower on the 126th Street side and a 12-story tower on 125th Street, which will house retail space on the ground floor.
Full Screen Photos
69 East 125th Street
New York, NY 10035
New York, NY 10035
Featured New York City No-Fee Rental Buildings
45 stories. State-of-the-art amenities. Magnificent city views. Studio, 1 and 2 bedrooms available. From amenities to residences, 1 QPS Tower is a testament to the proposition that life should be lived on the highest level possible. Now leasing. View Property
More No Fee Rental Deals
- One Month Free at Newly Renovated Midwest Court Apartments on West 53rd Street
- Live at LIC's Hayden: These Majestic Skyline Views Could be Yours from $2,284/Month
- Downtown Art Deco Tower 100 Maiden Lane Leasing with Up to Two Months Free
- New Uptown Rental 'Harlem 125' Prepares for Spring 2017 Leasing
- LIC's 'The Forge' to Begin Leasing in Summer 2017
- Spring 2017 Leasing Announced for DUMBO's 181 Front Street, Registration Site Launches with New Photos
- Rentals Launch at Canal Street's Former Pearl Paint
- Leasing Launches for Phase One of Journal Squared; Live in 53-Story Tower for $1,855/Month
- Grand Opening of 845 Grand Street in East Williamsburg, 1-Bedrooms From $2,675/Month
- Updated Amenities / Renovations
- 400 East 80th Street in Yorkville Leasing with $1,000 Security Deposits
- Chelsea Leasing Special: $1,000 Security Deposits at 32-Story 777 Sixth Avenue
- Skyline Views from New Jersey's Gold Coast: Landings at Port Imperial Leasing with Discounted Desposits, One Bedrooms from $2,325/Month