- Built in 2019
- 95 Apartments
- 90 Floors
- Developer: Bauhouse Group
- Architect: Foster + Partners
- Delivery: Planned for Q1 2019
- Last updated Nov 29, 2016
3 Sutton Place Photo Gallery
Bauhouse, a New York City-based real estate development and investment firm, has recently closed on a $32 million rental portfolio in one the city's most luxurious old enclaves at 428-432 East 58th Street.
Sutton Place is home to numerous exclusive co-ops, historical townhouses, and parks, and is renowned for being a quiet part of town.
Bauhouse, a New York City-based real estate development and investment firm, has recently closed on a $32 million rental portfolio in one the city's most luxurious old enclaves at 428-432 East 58th Street. Sutton Place is home to numerous exclusive co-ops, historical townhouses, and parks, and is renowned for being a quiet part of town.
Plans have been drawn up by Norman Foster's firm for a luxury 900-foot condo tower in Sutton Place. It includes 95 extravagant, modern units which will feature remarkable, panoramic vistas of Midtown, Downtown, Brooklyn, Central Park and the East River. Should the plans for the new 268,000-square-foot apartment building be approved, and completed as planned, Sutton Place Tower will be the first ultra-luxury residential development in the area. Furthermore, it will be the second-tallest building on the Upper East Side, and will inevitably impact the New York City skyline.
Renderings and specific condo details are scheduled to be released this spring, and the beginning of construction soon thereafter. Construction permits for the development have yet to be filed.
Other Coverage & References
- Community Groups on Manhattan's East Side Fight Proposed 950-foot Tower Nov 27, 2016
- Sale of swanky East Side condo site gets go-ahead Sep 21, 2016
- Beninati sues Gamma over 3 Sutton Place, alleging "greed"; and insider trading Jul 14, 2016
- Meet the New York developer on the brink of losing it all Mar 13, 2016
- Bauhouse sues Gamma to block 3 Sutton Place foreclosure Feb 18, 2016
- East Side Rezoning Plan Aims to Halt Sutton Place Supertall Jan 22, 2016
- Developer razing Sutton Place buildings to prep for controversial tower Nov 30, 2015
- Sutton Place's 900-Foot Tower Is One Step Closer to Rising Nov 30, 2015
- Skyscraper Foes Raising Money to Fund Review for Sutton Place Rezoning Plan Oct 22, 2015
- Skyscraper That Would Soar Over Sutton Place Runs Into Neighborhood Opposition Aug 18, 2015
- Sutton Place Supertall Has a New Problem: a Holdout Tenant Aug 18, 2015
- Bauhouse Group assembles 3 Sutton air rights for $38M: Deal will net additional 109k buildable sf for controversial tower Aug 3, 2015
- Midtown East Residents Decry 90-Story 'Ultra Luxury' Tower Jul 7, 2015
- EXCLUSIVE: Sutton Place residents shocked to learn new luxury apartment complex will be 90 stories high, not 30 like they were told by developers Jul 7, 2015
- REVEALED: 900-Foot Norman Foster-Designed Condo Tower Coming to Sutton Place Apr 7, 2015
- Three Sutton Place properties fetch $32M Bauhouse Group, a developer of High Line condos, crosses town to snap up a package of rental apartments on the East Side Jan 23, 2015
- Bauhouse Group buys UES assemblage for $32M Buildings on East 58th Street between First Avenue and Sutton Place include 22 apartments Jan 23, 2015
3 Sutton Place Alternate Addresses
- 432 East 58th Street
- 428 East 58th Street
- 430 East 58th Street