Holding a prime Upper East Side location in Carnegie Hill, the newly renovated rental building at Stonehenge 86 is situated between 104 East 86th Street between Park and Lexington Avenues. Built in 1914, the building is 13-floors-tall and features a classic pre-war façade. Following extensive interior renovations, residences now feature modern conveniences while maintaining original details, like crown molding and working fireplaces.
The building holds fifty residences ranging from two- to four-bedroom layouts priced from $10,000/month, and some of the no-fee units are currently available with a limited time special that offers two months of free rent on new leases and $5,000 security deposits for qualified applicants. Available apartments and floor plans can be viewed here.
Residences feature bay windows, dramatic ceiling heights, wood burning fireplaces, and elegant crown moldings. Eat-in kitchens feature stainless steel appliances, quartz counters, custom panels, and wine storage. Baths are finished in mosaic marble and white stone. To top it off, residences also feature in-unit washer/dryers.
Stonehenge 86 welcomes residents with a 24-hour attended lobby that includes two elevators and an additional service elevator. The pet-friendly building also features a children’s playroom, a fitness center, a laundry room, a live-in super, an outdoor garden, a member’s lounge, a resident app, and community recreation facilities.
Featured New York City No-Fee Rental Buildings
Mercedes House offers stunning rentals with unobstructed views of the Hudson River. With amazing amenities including a state-of-the-art health club, indoor & outdoor swimming pools & more, Residents don’t just rent a home, they embrace a lifestyle. View Property
More No Fee Rental Deals
- Co-Living Rental 'Common Baltic' Makes its Debut, Offers Leases with Two Months of Free Rent
- Leasing Launch at New Collection of Harlem Rentals with One Month Free; Studios from $2,308/Month
- Newly Opened Boutique Rental on East 81st Street Offers Expansive Layouts with One Month Free
- Summer Leasing Launch for 12-Story 'Caesura' in Brooklyn Cultural District
- Teaser Site Launches for Newly-Dubbed Hudson Yards Rental, 'Henry Hall'
- See New Photos of LIC's Hayden as Grand Opening Approaches; Mid-February Occupancy Expected
- Leasing Debut at New 8-Story East Harlem Rental, 2139 Third Avenue
- Grand Opening of Theater House, Murray Hill Rentals Priced from $3,200/Month
- High Rise Rental 'Jersey City Urby' Announces February Opening, 713-Foot-Building is Now Second Tallest in the State
- Updated Amenities / Renovations
- Contemporary Amenities & Two Landscaped Roof Decks at Chelsea Centro, Now Leasing with $1,000 Deposits and 1 Month OP
- $1,000 Security Deposits at Murray Hill Tower on East 40th Street; Studios from $2,995/month
- Discounted Security Deposits at 71 Broadway; Studios from $2,735/Month in Landmark FiDi Building