Holding a prime Upper East Side location in Carnegie Hill, the newly renovated rental building at Stonehenge 86 is situated between 104 East 86th Street between Park and Lexington Avenues. Built in 1914, the building is 13-floors-tall and features a classic pre-war façade. Following extensive interior renovations, residences now feature modern conveniences while maintaining original details, like crown molding and working fireplaces.
The building holds fifty residences ranging from two- to four-bedroom layouts priced from $10,000/month, and some of the no-fee units are currently available with a limited time special that offers two months of free rent on new leases and $5,000 security deposits for qualified applicants. Available apartments and floor plans can be viewed here.
Residences feature bay windows, dramatic ceiling heights, wood burning fireplaces, and elegant crown moldings. Eat-in kitchens feature stainless steel appliances, quartz counters, custom panels, and wine storage. Baths are finished in mosaic marble and white stone. To top it off, residences also feature in-unit washer/dryers.
Stonehenge 86 welcomes residents with a 24-hour attended lobby that includes two elevators and an additional service elevator. The pet-friendly building also features a children’s playroom, a fitness center, a laundry room, a live-in super, an outdoor garden, a member’s lounge, a resident app, and community recreation facilities.
Featured New York City No-Fee Rental Buildings
45 stories. State-of-the-art amenities. Magnificent city views. Studio, 1 and 2 bedrooms available. From amenities to residences, 1 QPS Tower is a testament to the proposition that life should be lived on the highest level possible. Now leasing. View Property
More No Fee Rental Deals
- One Month Free at Newly Renovated Midwest Court Apartments on West 53rd Street
- Live at LIC's Hayden: These Majestic Skyline Views Could be Yours from $2,284/Month
- Downtown Art Deco Tower 100 Maiden Lane Leasing with Up to Two Months Free
- New Uptown Rental 'Harlem 125' Prepares for Spring 2017 Leasing
- LIC's 'The Forge' to Begin Leasing in Summer 2017
- Spring 2017 Leasing Announced for DUMBO's 181 Front Street, Registration Site Launches with New Photos
- Rentals Launch at Canal Street's Former Pearl Paint
- Leasing Launches for Phase One of Journal Squared; Live in 53-Story Tower for $1,855/Month
- Grand Opening of 845 Grand Street in East Williamsburg, 1-Bedrooms From $2,675/Month
- Updated Amenities / Renovations
- 400 East 80th Street in Yorkville Leasing with $1,000 Security Deposits
- Chelsea Leasing Special: $1,000 Security Deposits at 32-Story 777 Sixth Avenue
- Skyline Views from New Jersey's Gold Coast: Landings at Port Imperial Leasing with Discounted Desposits, One Bedrooms from $2,325/Month