The Opal at 75-25 153rd Street is an upscale residential community in Kew Garden Hills, Queens. For a limited time, new leases are offered with one month of free rent on all available apartments. The 388-unit luxury rental development was finished in 2004 and interiors consist of one, two and three bedroom homes accompanied by a stellar package of amenities. The triple-wing complex is distinguished by two red-brick 15-story towers designed by H. Thomas O' Hara. The buildings are situated on a five-acre site of rolling hills, green lawns, a landscaped common courtyard, and a grand driveway that unfolds like a red carpet.
There are several apartments currently available including studios from $1,765/month, 1-bedrooms from $1,999/month, 2-bedrooms from $2,704/month and 3-bedrooms from $3,387/month. Apartments have open floor plans that offer light-filled spaces, timer-controlled appliances, and parquet floors. Gourmet kitchens are outfitted with stone countertops, and bathrooms are lined with herringbone-style Carrera marble tiles. Oversized windows allow residents to enjoy expansive views of the landscaped grounds and the surrounding dynamic cityscape.
Amenities in the pet-friendly building include a recreation room, library, fitness center, and outdoor children's play area. Also included are laundry facilities, multiple elevators, bicycle storage and onsite indoor parking. The building provides free shuttle service to and from the E & F subway lines. The Q25 and Q34 bus lines are also just a few blocks away, and the nearby Long Island Expressway and the Grand Central Parkway provide residents an easy commute to many business hubs in the city.
Use our NO-FEE RENTAL MAP to find the latest news and offers
75-25 153rd Street
Kew Gardens Hills, NY 11367
Kew Gardens Hills, NY 11367
Featured New York City No-Fee Rental Buildings
45 stories. State-of-the-art amenities. Magnificent city views. Studio, 1 and 2 bedrooms available. From amenities to residences, 1 QPS Tower is a testament to the proposition that life should be lived on the highest level possible. Now leasing. View Property
Modern Long Island City waterfront apartments with the full package: beautiful, fun community & fresh luxury amenities. View Property
More No Fee Rental Deals
- One Month Free at Newly Renovated Midwest Court Apartments on West 57th Street
- Live at LIC's Hayden: These Majestic Skyline Views Could be Yours from $2,284/Month
- Downtown Art Deco Tower 100 Maiden Lane Leasing with Up to Two Months Free
- New Uptown Rental 'Harlem 125' Prepares for Spring 2017 Leasing
- LIC's 'The Forge' to Begin Leasing in Summer 2017
- Spring 2017 Leasing Announced for DUMBO's 181 Front Street, Registration Site Launches with New Photos
- Grand Opening of 845 Grand Street in East Williamsburg, 1-Bedrooms From $2,675/Month
- Downtown Brooklyn's 'Livingston Collection' to Launch New Rentals in Borough's First Public High School
- Leasing Has Launched at Newly Constructed 19-Unit Rental in Red Hook, Brooklyn
- Updated Amenities / Renovations
- 400 East 80th Street in Yorkville Leasing with $1,000 Security Deposits
- Chelsea Leasing Special: $1,000 Security Deposits at 32-Story 777 Sixth Avenue
- Skyline Views from New Jersey's Gold Coast: Landings at Port Imperial Leasing with Discounted Desposits, One Bedrooms from $2,325/Month