New York-based real estate developer TF Cornerstone has been instrumental in transforming the Long Island City waterfront to the residential enclave that it is today. In 2014, their sixth property opened - the 26-story 4610 Center Boulevard, which brought nearly 600 apartments with spectacular skyline views to the neighborhood. The property is currently leasing with special incentives for new renters: $1,000 security deposits, flexible lease terms, and 1 month OP to brokers. Availability includes 1 bedrooms for $3,595 per month and 2 bedrooms for $4,385 per month.
Apartments have open layouts with high ceilings & floor-to-ceiling windows, hardwood floors and spacious bedrooms. Select units feature walk-in closets, private balconies, and in-unit washers/dryers. The building has 50,000 square feet of impressive amenities including two tennis courts, a fitness center, a club room, on-site ATMs, and a landscaped roof deck. There is a 24-hour attended lobby and concierge, a lobby lounge, bike storage, a private garden, and landscaped terraces.
4610 Center Boulevard is sleek and modern tower designed by Arquitectonica, and its location is only one subway stop to Manhattan. There is also ferry access and Citi Bike docks in the immediate area. The LIC waterfront is a family friendly community with sprawling outdoor space. Read more about the neighborhood here or contact the leasing team for more details.
"This very prominent building on the East River in Long Island City is behind the famous Pepsi-Cola sign."
4610 Center Boulevard Leasing
Long Island City, NY 11109
Long Island City, NY 11109
Featured New York City No Fee Rental Buildings
45 stories. State-of-the-art amenities. Magnificent city views. Studio, 1 and 2 bedrooms available. From amenities to residences, 1 QPS Tower is a testament to the proposition that life should be lived on the highest level possible. Now leasing. View Property
More No Fee Rental Deals
- The Herald Towers Now Offering One Month Free on All One-Year Leases
- Leasing Specials at Greenpoint's New Karl Fischer-Designed 26 West; Waterfront Rentals Starting from $2,295/Month
- Live in Style at The Margo; New Fort Greene Rental Offering Two Months of Free Rent
- The Debut of Vantage, New 45-Story Jersey City Rental Prepares for a Spring Launch
- Clinton Hill's Newest Rental Building is Now 70% Leased; See New Photos of Minimalist Exterior
- CetraRuddy to Design Second Phase of Major Mixed-Used Rental Project in Brooklyn; First Phase Set to Launch Leasing This Summer
- Jersey City's 'Ellipse' Launches Leasing - New Waterfront Rentals Are All About the Views
- Downtown Brooklyn's Soaring New Rental 33 Bond Street Launches Leasing for Summer Grand Opening
- Grand Opening of Related Companies' New Hudson Square Rental at 261 Hudson Street
Updated Amenities / Renovations
- Responding to Demand for Local Greens, 1 QPS Tower Opens New Resident Garden; 44-Story Rental Now 45% Leased
- Hub: Brooklyn's Newly-Minted Tallest is a Slice of "Urburbia" with Views for Days
- Renovated Rentals at Upper East Side Prewar; 2 Bedroom Starting From $2,677/Month
- $1,000 Deposits at Hudson Point, Jersey City Waterfront Rentals
- LIC Waterfront High-Rise Offers Discounted Security Deposits, Flexible Lease Terms & 1 Month OP
- Special 24-Month Rate Offer at Atelier Apartments in Williamsburg
Contributor E. Fitzgerald Contributing writer and editor for rental news in New York City