TF Cornerstone has a special $1,000 security deposit offer for new leases at its West Village property, The West Coast. Situated at 95 Horatio Street, the 10-story building hosts 300 no-fee apartments ranging from studios to four-bedroom units and includes duplex and triplex residences. Current availabilities include studios starting from $3,895/month, a 1-bedroom unit for $4,995/month and 2-bedroom units starting from $6,750/month.
Originally constructed in 1930 as a meatpacking warehouse, the building was successfully converted to rentals in 1982 by architecture firm RKTB Architects. Residences feature modern kitchens and baths and maintain the original charm of the building with exposed brick walls and high ceilings. All include oak parquet or wood strip flooring, and some feature fireplaces, skylights, and private terraces. The corner location allows for stunning views of the city and river.
The West Coast features a distinctive entry with an entrance marquee and a revolving door. Amenities include a two-level landscaped roof deck, an outdoor playground, an indoor playroom, a fitness center, a game room, and a fitness center. The pet-friendly building also hosts a 24-hour concierge and doorman, an elevator, WiFi, video security, a parking garage, and bike storage.
Situated just steps from the charming Meatpacking District, The West Coast stands in a neighborhood dotted with boutiques, fine restaurants, and nightlife venues. Also nearby are The High Line and the Whitney, both prime cultural destinations.
Use our NO-FEE RENTAL MAP to find the latest news and offers
The West Coast Leasing
95 Horatio Street
New York, NY 10014
95 Horatio Street
New York, NY 10014
Featured New York City No Fee Rental Buildings
Modern luxury rentals, surrounded by the very best of Brooklyn. Open layouts, floor-to-ceiling windows, exclusive indoor/outdoor workspace, impeccable finishes, and much more -- at the intersection of Boerum Hill, Cobble Hill and Downtown Brooklyn. View Property
No-Fee Modern Chelsea, NYC luxury apartments with fitness center at 26th St & 7th Ave. View Property
Brand new residences featuring an entire floor of amenities centered around a garden oasis. View Property
More No Fee Rental Deals
- Soaring AIRE Rentals on UWS Offering 2 Months Free + 1 Month OP on Select Leases
- Live on Park Avenue with Two Months Free + Reduced Security Deposits
- Two Months Free with 2-Year Leases at The Regent on West 60th Street Near Lincoln Center
- Clinton Hill's Newest Rental Building is Now 70% Leased; See New Photos of Minimalist Exterior
- CetraRuddy to Design Second Phase of Major Mixed-Used Rental Project in Brooklyn; First Phase Set to Launch Leasing This Summer
- American Copper Buildings Begin to Welcome First Residents
- Jersey City's 'Ellipse' Launches Leasing - New Waterfront Rentals Are All About the Views
- Downtown Brooklyn's Soaring New Rental 33 Bond Street Launches Leasing for Summer Grand Opening
- Grand Opening of Related Companies' New Hudson Square Rental at 261 Hudson Street
Updated Amenities / Renovations
- Responding to Demand for Local Greens, 1 QPS Tower Opens New Resident Garden; 46-Story Rental Now 30% Leased
- Hub: Brooklyn's Newly-Minted Tallest is a Slice of "Urburbia" with Views for Days
- Renovated Rentals at Upper East Side Prewar; 2 Bedroom Starting From $2,677/Month
- $1,000 Deposits at Hudson Point, Jersey City Waterfront Rentals
- LIC Waterfront High-Rise Offers Discounted Security Deposits, Flexible Lease Terms & 1 Month OP
- Special 24-Month Rate Offer at Atelier Apartments in Williamsburg
Contributor E. Fitzgerald Contributing writer and editor for rental news in New York City