115 Central Park West, between West 71st Street & West 72nd Street
Information & AppointmentsEmail Us Call 212.755.5544
- Info & Ratings
- Available Apartments (3)
- Sold Data
- Aerial Video & Imagery
- 1930Year Built
The Majestic at 115 Central Park West offers sweeping views of Central Park.
Constructed immediately following the 1929 market crash, the Majestic is less opulent than its forebears, but its understated design has influenced countless other developments. Units feature open, flowing layouts with oversized windows that let in natural light and city views – a common concept today, but one decidedly ahead of its time then. Nine-and-a-half foot ceilings create light, airy spaces and the 238 studio to seven-room apartments have been updated with premium kitchen appliances and bath fixtures.
Amenities at the Majestic include a state-of-the-art gym, a children's playroom and, on the roof, a grand solarium and private gardens. It also offers residents access to a lobby attended by a doorman, concierge services and elevator attendants and porters. Situated between 71st and 72nd Streets, the Majestic is steps from Central Park and the neighborhood’s many restaurants and shops. It is also across 72nd Street from the Dakota, the most famous building on the Upper West Side.
Features & Amenities
- FT Doorman
- Pre War
- Basement Storage
- Central AC
- Health Club
- Roof Deck
- Sensational views
- Superb location
- Significant Art deco skyscraper
- Central Air Conditioning
- Washer/Dryer Permitted
- Roof solarium
- Amazing entertaining space
- Considerable traffic at exit from Central Park Drive
- Neighborhood shopping is a bit of a jaunt
The Majestic, 115 Central Park West Featured In:
- "Top 10 New York City Apartment Buildings for Viewing the Macys Thanksgiving Day Parade"
- "Top 10 Buildings with Park views"
- "Top 10 Art Deco Apartment Buildings"
- "Top 10 Watertank Enclosures, West Side"
- "Top 10 Central Park West Apartment Buildings"
- "Top 10 Penthouses/Terraces"
- "Top 10 Most Prestigious Co-ops, West Side"